Tuesday, June 26, 2012

EXPRESS PEDI - CANADA DAY STYLE



Pedicures are the best. For me it's the perfect mix of everything… a little beauty, a little massage, a little wine…  and a lovely reminder that underneath those rain boots your feet are just waiting for their opportunity to come out and play! Enter summer and my feet are primed to be pampered!

Last week I was in a bit of a rush, but who wants to sacrifice the bonuses of a pedicure because you have places to go and people to see? Certainly not me. .. and miss that wine? I wouldn't dream of it. Well Casbah has the perfect solution… their Express Menu! It was an absolute treat. 

I was given my own fancy robe to wear (my skinnies weren't quite pedi friendly) and was greeted by this site.


The lovely Leanne took care of me and this lady knows how to pick colours! I actually came in with a theme… something for the Canada Day party I'll be heading to on the weekend. Leanne picked out the fabulous OPI Red and topped it with shimmery gold sparkles. My own little version of a patriotic fireworks show:) 

Now whoever said you had to sacrifice for express treatments? Never again!

To view Casbah's complete Express Menu click here.

1 comment:

  1. Are you a Canadian and thinking I want to work from home Canada style? In this comment I'll discuss the advantages and secret to success working online.
    May I HELP YOU.....PLZ CLICK HERE (Pedicure Chair)

    ReplyDelete