Monday, September 03, 2012

MEET & GREET MONDAY


How long have you been with Casbah?
I have been at the Spa for 9 years now and just came back after being on my maternity leave 2 weeks ago!

What's your favourite part of the job?
I love making people feel good!

What is your favourite service to get at the spa?
My favourite treatment at the spa to get is the Vitacell Facial.

What is your favourite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?
On my days off I always enjoy time with my family!


Thanks so much Sheryl!

This week for our Staff Pick we will be offering our customers 20% off Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant...  a top selling product and the perfect exfoliator to use after a summer in the sun! So come in or buy online... simply enter the code exfoliate at checkout to receive your discount. Happy shopping!

We are also happy to give you Dr. Rose's hours for September, so be sure to book now!

No comments:

Post a Comment