Monday, December 10, 2012

MEET & GREET MONDAY



How long have you been with Casbah?
I have been at Casbah for 3 1/2 years now:)


What is your role at the Spa?
I am an Esthetician and Make-Up Artist.


Can you tell us a little bit about the Glymed products?
Glymed Products are great! Glmyed is great for showing fast results for treating problem skin such as acne or sun damage and pigmented skin.

Do you have a favourite Glymed product?
Like many people, I love the AHA Exfoliating Masque. It provides a great "at-home" mini facial when you need a quick pick me up and it leaves the skin feeling rejuvenated, radiant and soft. The Licorice Extract is also a great buy… it's an anti-inflammatory that contains AHA, helping cell turnover. Who couldn't love that?

How would you describe our Vitamin A Power Peel Treatment?
The Vitamin A Peel is great for any skin type for a "pick-me-up", especially getting into this busy holiday season!! The peel sloughs away the dead skin for a great glow and better cell renewal. It also works to calm inflammation in the skin, evening skin texture and helping your skin be able to better absorb all your favourite skin products.

What's your favourite part of the job?
I love making people feel amazing from the moment we meet with a warm hand shake to the moment they leave with a great big smile. My career is amazing… I get to meet a variety of different people, building relationships and friendships.

What is your favourite service at the spa?
If I was coming in to the spa I would totally be coming for the Shellac for the season... not having to worry about the nails drying is perfect for the busy women on the go;)

What is your favourite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?
A great way to spend a Sunday afternoon is a good walk in the woods or mountains surrounded by fresh air and serenity!

Thanks Candice!

No comments:

Post a Comment