Monday, December 31, 2012

Meet & Greet Monday

How long have you been with Casbah?
I started working for Casbah last May.

What is your role at the Spa?
I am the marketing & social media manager:)

Are you working on anything exciting right now?
I am really excited because shortly we will be launching Casbah's new website! We incorporated a lot of things that I know the Casbah clients and staff are really going to love! We've got the new blog right on the website along with weekly updates, a convenient shopping page complete with staff favourites and a lot of other new surprises. Stay tuned!

What's your favourite part of the job?
I absolutely love design. Right now I'm enjoying designing the new website, but I also love creating every week the new newsletters and promotions. 

What is your favourite service at the spa?
I have heard amazing reviews about the facials, but haven't tried it out yet. I have tried the pedicure and LOVE it. All inclusive, complete with gel polish and wine! It doesn't get better than that:)

What is your favourite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?
Well lately I've really been into a good nap! But once I'm rested I love hanging with friends and going for a good hike or good appies... or a lot of both;)

Is there anything you'd like to see on our new website? We'd love to know your thoughts! You can comment right here or let us know via email.

See you in the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment