Monday, July 09, 2012

MEET & GREET MONDAY


How long have you been with Casbah?
One year :) 


What is your role at the spa?
I'm a medical esthetician and nail technician.


I hear you're a bit of a fan of a new product we just started carrying, Obagi C... what exactly is it?
It's a skin care kit specially formulated with vitamin C and hydroquinone to focus on correcting pigmentation issues. It can be paired with retinol for even more effective results and add anti aging benefits! It treats fine lines, pores and gives an overall youthful appearance.


What kind of results have you seen?
Amazing ones!! I myself have been able to erase dark pigment spots on my skin as well as overall smoothness! Results can been seen as quickly as 2-4 weeks, and is a very easy system to follow.


What's your favourite part of the job?
I love making a difference in people's lives. When someone comes in to see me with something that is either causing a discomfort for them or they are selfconscious about and I can make them feel better about it, I am happy :)


What is your favourite service at the spa?
I love our facials! Who could pass up a head to toe treatment?!


What's your favourite thing to do on a Sunday Afternoon?
Haha... when I'm lucky enough not to be working there is nothing better then catching some sun (with my spf loaded on of course!) on a patio with a few girlfriends catching up!

We will also be featuring Chelsey's Pick as the "Staff Pick of the Week" which means 20% off your online purchase of the Obagi-C System Starter Kit for this week only... an $86 saving! Just enter code obagi7912 at checkout. See for yourself the results that everyone is talking about!

No comments:

Post a Comment