Sunday, July 29, 2012

MEET & GREET MONDAY



How long have you been with Casbah?
I have been with Casbah over ten years now!  

What is your role at the Spa?
I am a medical esthetician at Casbah Destination.

I hear your a fan of the Cellcosmet Line we're featuring this month... what makes it so great?
Cellcosmet is so great because of the high potency and concentration of active ingredients it contain. This skin care line is one of the best I have ever used. It shows.

Does it take a long time to see results?
Cellcosmet provides instant results with just one facial and then accumulative results with daily use. It's as close to a dip in the' fountain of youth' as you'll get ! 

What's your favourite part of the job?
What I love the most about my job are the fantastic people I work with and meet every day!  

What is your favourite service at the spa?
I love doing facials the most ! Making a difference in my client's well being through relaxation and helping them combat any skin concerns is truly rewarding for me.
What is your favourite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?
I guess that really depends on the weather these days ;)  Since moving to our new house this spring, I spend most of my Sunday afternoons tending to my beautiful yard. I also spend tons of time with close friends and family .
Thanks Ann!

No comments:

Post a Comment