Sunday, July 22, 2012

MEET & GREET MONDAY



How long have you been with Casbah?
I started with Casbah last October.

What is your role at the Spa?
I am an esthetician. I love massage and waxing, but I also handle some of the medi services like the Accent Laser and Clinical Peels.

Your clients include a lot of men and women... is there a big difference in how you approach each?
Yes. Men and women have such different needs! I specialize in men's waxing. If they don't want the hair I can remove it from nose and ear hairs, backs, chest, legs, buttocks, and brief or full brazilian with as little pain as possible. 

Any products that you're excited about?
I am excited about many products… for men the Cellmen Puffy Eyes is wondrous:) I also love the new Dermalogica Skin Perfect Primer. It is an awesome sun screen, primer, moisturizer, tint and evens skin tone:) And my #1 fav is Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Hyaluronic Serum! It hydrates and restores youth like nothing else!! 

What's your favourite part of the job?
Waxing men and women, massage and make-up applications!

What is your favourite service at the spa? 
I love both the Accent Laser and Shellac Polish Application!

What is your favourite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?
If I'm not working, spending time with my loved ones either at the beach, on a hike, shopping, or bundled up on the couch watching a movie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment