Monday, January 07, 2013

Meet & Greet Monday

How long have you been with Casbah?
I have worked for the Casbah for almost two years. I have been an esthetician for 12 years.

What is your role at the Spa?
I am an esthetician at Casbah. I provide spa services and skin care advice.

What's your favourite part of the job?
My favorite part of the job is working in a peaceful atmosphere, helping women relax and care for themselves.

What is your favourite service at the spa?
My favorite service is our Signature Facial. It is the perfect marriage between skin care, and relaxation. Wonderful products and tonnes of massage!

Did you make any new years resolutions this year?
New years resolution-to continue to strive for strength and wellness, so that I can be the best parent,  and the best version of my self possible!

What is your favourite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?
I spend Sunday afternoons doing the work I love, at my favorite spa.

Thanks Sarah Jane!

No comments:

Post a Comment