Monday, February 18, 2013

Meet & Greet Monday


How long have you been with Casbah?
I have been at Casbah since the fall 2012.

What is your role at the Spa?
My chief role at the spa is reception and guest services, and lead trainer for the new staff.

What are your favourite beauty tips?
My favourite beauty tip is to exfoliate your skin often every other night or so as your skin stays soft, glowing and your hydration products are better absorbed.

What's your favourite part of the job?
My favourite part of my job is guest services, interacting with the staff and guests.

What is your favourite service at the spa?
The signature facials are outstanding!

What is your favourite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?
My favourite activity to do on Sunday's is to walk Crescent Beach with my dog and husband even when it's cold out.

Thanks Pam!

No comments:

Post a Comment