Monday, February 11, 2013

MEET & GREET

How long have you been with Casbah?
A little bit over two and a half years.

What is your role at the Spa?
I am an esthetician.

I know you do a lot of Makeup Applications too... any trends coming up you can tell us about?
Personally, I still love the trend of a bold lip with simple eye makeup. Its classy, and with the right lip shade can look good on anyone.

What's the best makeup tip you have?
The best make up weapon you can have in your bag is a good crease brush. It does the work for you. It blends your eye makeup so beautifully and its easy enough to use that even someone who's new to makeup can make their eyes look like they were done by a professional.

What's your favourite part of the job?
The results. It makes me feel so good when I can help someone with the concerns of their skin or help improve on the look of their nails. I like being able to help, and make my client feel great when they walk out of the spa.

What is your favourite service at the spa?
I love all of our services but my personal favourite would have to be a pedicure. Your feet always look so great afterwards and who doesn't love a great foot massage!

What is your favourite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?
After a week of work I enjoy a really nice quiet afternoon at home, just laying on the couch watching some tv and catching up with girl friends.

Thanks Vicki!

Did you know that this Thursday (Valentine's Day) Ruben is going to be in for our big Jane Iredale Event? Book your makeup application now at 604.542.4772 for your big night out!

No comments:

Post a Comment