Monday, February 04, 2013

Meet & Greet Monday


How long have you been with Casbah?
Just over 3 months.

What is your role at the Spa?
Esthetics. Taking good care of my clients and their specific needs.

What's the biggest concern you hear from your clients?
Aging.

What's your favourite piece of advice?
Everyone is in control of their own lives, so make time to take care of yourself! We all need time to revamp and recuperate! 

What's your favourite part of the job?
Meeting new people all the time and hearing their stories! Really opens my eyes to new perspectives… I love it!

What is your favourite service at the spa?
I love massage! I like giving good energy to everyone I meet.

What is your favourite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?
If I wasn't working my favourite thing to do on Sunday afternoon is enjoying the company of my grandparents.

Thanks Mikhaila!

Meet Mikhaila in person this Friday for a FREE braid at the launch of our new Braid Bar! Just stop on by at our Casbah Evolution location to get served up some style!

No comments:

Post a Comment