Friday, August 24, 2012

FREEBIE FRIDAY


Welcome back friends to another Freebie Friday!

So I LOVE this one. I was first introduced to Jane Iredale cosmetics when I first started working at Casbah. I know... very behind the times but better late than never right?? For those like me... Jane Iredale is a line of eco-friendly mineral makeup that makes your skin look great and feel AMAZING!

One of my absolute favourite products is on the giveaway today... the Powder Me SPF 30! This is the coolest thing going. It's actually a sunscreen made for the face and body with the coverage of mineral makeup. The natural look never looked so good:)

To enter, simply leave a comment on facebooktwitter or right here telling us... your favourite season! Entries must be posted by Monday, September 2nd and one winner will be chosen at random and announced next Friday. Good luck!

Even if you don't win, you can still buy the Powder Me SPF 30 for a 20% discount here!


We would also like to congratulate Kristin for being the winner of last week's Freebie Friday... scoring herself the NEW St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Gel. Congrats!

4 comments:

  1. My favorite season is fall! Crisp air, hunter boots, sweaters :)
    Also, just curious if I'm the Kristin that won? How do you find out? Thru an email?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kristin! We sent an email to the Kristin who won... but keep trying:) The name seems to be lucky!

      Delete
  2. My favorite season is fall. Love the colours, the smells, the crunchy leaves and wearing sweaters :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love summer! Long days, warm nights and swimming at Crescent Beach.

    ReplyDelete