Monday, August 06, 2012

MEET & GREET MONDAY


How long have you been with Casbah?
Since November of 2011.

What is your role at the Spa?
I am a body worker and I am taking my board exams in September to be an RMT!

What's your favourite part of the job?
I love talking to the guests after their massages when they are relaxed and feeling great... it's nice to see them smiling after!

What type of massage do you like best? 
From our massage menu,  I like the 90 minute Comatose Massage because it allows enough time to address areas that need more attention, while still having time to give a relaxing full body massage.

What is your favourite service to get at the spa? 
I like the 60 minute Massage with the add on brown sugar scrub, or the Express Body Scrub & Massage which includes both services in 60 minutes. Combining relaxation and exfoliation!

What is your favourite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?
Most sundays you can find me working with a horse trainer starting colts! I love riding horses and taking my dog to the park.

Thanks Danielle!

A very happy BC Day everyone! We would love to celebrate with you and offer 20% off of our Sweetcheeks Body Scrub this week only! So come in or buy online... simply enter the code sweetscrub at checkout to receive your discount. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment