Sunday, August 26, 2012

MEET & GREET MONDAY


How long have you been with Casbah? 
I joined Casbah in October of last year.  I previously worked with a spa chain downtown but love working where I live!  

What is your role at the Spa? 
I am the Spa Manager and have an amazing team around me!

Any juggling secrets for the working moms out there?
My secrets as a working mom are to never be too hard on myself. I often think tomorrow is another day to do better - be it in work or home life. I also try to be 100% present in whatever I am doing. When I'm at work I'm passionate about what I'm doing and give it my best and when I'm at home with my daughter & husband I try to enjoy every moment. As all working moms know its a constant balancing act and some days are better than others.

As a busy mom, what's your typical beauty routine?
I've been in the spa industry for several years and appreciate the importance of a skin care routine. I try to have facials with clarisonic every couple months for a deep clean. I exfoliate at home regularly as well. I use Dermalogica skincare daily and love their new primer. Most days - especially when I'm short on time getting ready in the morning I use that on its own with some Jane Iredele concealer if I need extra coverage. I'm all about looking polished with the least amount of steps.

What's your favourite part of the job? 
I really enjoy sourcing new, exciting items for the spa. It's really great to work with a team of people that are so passionate about about what they do. 

What is your favourite service to get at the spa? 
My favourite NEW service is the Cool Stone & Aloe Massage from our Summer Menu. It's such a refreshing treatment on a warm, sunny day.

What is your favourite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? 
At this time of year - I love exploring farmers markets or spending time at the beach. 

Thanks so much Jodi!

This week for Jodi's staff pick we will be offering our customers 20% off all Dermalogica Starter Kits! What better time to kick off a healthy skin care routine than with the start of a new school year! So come in or buy online... simply enter the code cleanstart at checkout to receive your discount. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment