Sunday, August 19, 2012

MEET & GREET MONDAY


This week we are very happy to welcome back Rachelle after a 4 year hiatus!

How long had you been with Casbah prior to moving?
I was with Casbah for 6 years.

What is your role at the Spa?
I am an esthetician and I also handle the medi spa treatments.

Any products you're liking for this hot summer month?
My favourite product is Glymed Exfolitaing Mask… exfoliates and hydrates and then finish with Jane Iredale SPF for flawless skin.

What's your favourite part of the job?
I love educating my customers and giving them the best experience possible.

What is your favourite service to get at the spa?

What is your favourite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?
I love hanging out with my family.

Thanks so much Rachelle!

Rachelle will be offering 50% off your first laser treatment with her! Be sure to book your appointment with Rachelle at our Casbah Destination location.

This week for Rachelle's staff pick we will be offering our customers 20% off Jane Iredale Powder Me SPF30 in Tanned & Translucent! This is an all over face and body powder with UVB & UVA protection! So come in or buy online... simply enter the code janespf at checkout to receive your discount. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment