Monday, October 08, 2012

MEET & GREET

Last week was your first week full time at Casbah, how has it been so far?
I have really enjoyed working at Casbah so far. The staff is hilarious and clients have been great.

What is the difference between a massage therapist and an RMT?
The difference is that RMT's are trained to assess in order provide massage as a medical treatment for a variety of musculoskeletal conditions.

What made you decide to be an RMT?
I wanted to be in a profession where I could help people, I decided to give massage a try and have really enjoyed it.

Do you have a favourite massage to give?
Not particularly, I enjoy using a combination of techniques.

What's your favourite part of the job? 
The feeling I get from helping someone who is in pain and making them feel better.

What is your favourite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?
I love driving up to whistler with my girlfriend on a sunny day, going on hikes or cooking for my friends and family.


Thanks Bojan!

Bojan is accepting appointments Monday thru Sunday so be sure to book now!

This week for our Staff Pick we will be offering our customers 30% off our brand new Moroccanoil Treatment  an amazing hair treatment that uses Argon Oil to immediately enhance manageability, shine and deliver long term conditioning without leaving residue! So come in or buy online... simply enter the code thansgiving2012 at checkout to receive your discount. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment