Sunday, October 14, 2012

MEET & GREET MONDAY


How long have you been with Casbah Evolution?
I have been at Evo since April of 2012. 

What is your role there?
I am an esthetician focusing on makeup, lash extensions, waxing and express facials. 

What are some of your favourite beauty products?
My favourite product for everyday is my Jane Iredale PurePressed Base. And for those nights when I want to pump up my look, I love my Passion Lip Fixation lip stain and gloss combo.

Any insider beauty tips for us?
My beauty tip would be not to limit yourself and to try new things. Before I was a makeup artist there were things I was afraid to try, like bright lips or a bold shadow. Now, I'm completely in love with both! 

What's your favourite part of the job?
My favourite part of my job is the feeling that I have made my guest's day better. Whether it be with makeup, a set of lashes, or even a nicely shaped brow. 

What is your favourite service at the spa?
My favourite service is the St. Tropez spray tan. I love the immediate glow and the flawless bronze colour. Great for weddings, vacations or a hot date;) 

What's your favourite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?
You would find me either out enjoying the fantastic fall events around town, like a corn maze or pumpkin picking. If it's not a nice day out, I'd be curled up at home with a great book or a movie:)

Thanks so much Megan!

You can meet Megan and the rest of the Evolution team this Friday at our Big Jane Iredale Fall Launch Event! We have a few morning makeup appointments still available so be sure to reserve your spot today!

No comments:

Post a Comment