Monday, October 29, 2012

MEET & GREET MONDAY



How long have you been with Casbah?
I have been with Casbah for 8 years now.

What is your role at the spa?
I am a medical esthetician.

Rumour is you give an excellent facial... what makes a great facial?
It's all the little things that make a great facial, from the customized skin care that's specific to my guests needs, the massage elements throughout the treatment to the ambience of the spa :)

How often would you recommend getting one?
Ideally, 4 to 6 weeks is ideal to help maintain a healthy skin, of course a great home care regime really helps to maintain the results of a great facial too.

If you can't make it to the spa do you have any tips for healthier skin at home?
I am a big believer in nourishing your skin from the inside out, maintaining a diet of fruits and veggies, lots of hydrating water and of course your omegas 3,6,9.

I also recommend creating a spa oasis for yourself in your home: draw a lovely milk bath (Casbah label milk baths are heavenly) start off by dry brushing the body, then cleanse and exfoliate the face with the recommended skin care from your esthetician. Apply a masque, then have a soak by candlelight. Finish your bathing experience with a filing of the feet, and an application of body cream (Eminence Naseberry is nice), foot cream (I like Footlogix or Spa Ritual) and upon rinsing your facial masque apply a moisturizer and face cream.

Any secret beauty weapons you'd recommend?
When your skin feels dry, dull or sensitive I highly recommend Cellcosmet Anti Stress Masque. For firming hydration Cellcosmet cellular creams are individualized to your specific age group. If your skin is red, breakout prone and aging, the Aquafolia creams help to nourish and calm the skin.

What's your favourite part of the job?
It's all the wonderful people I see in the day... I am blessed to be able to take care of them :)

What is your favourite service at the spa?
I enjoy all treatments, but I would say my favourites are laser, waxing and facials.

What is your favourite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?
Sunday morning I have a ritual of giving myself a mini facial and pedicure while catching up on a weeks worth of coronation street ( I grew up watching that show with my granny). By the time afternoon comes around I seek out time with friends and family.

Thanks so much Leanne!

Pssst… Stay tuned for our Aquafolia and Cellcosmet Promo Days on November 1st to 2nd!

No comments:

Post a Comment