Friday, November 09, 2012

A Brand New Glow!


I just love it when new products come in... especially the fun ones! November is great for new things. The air is suddenly a lot crisper, Christmas shopping and parties are getting in full gear and I just had my first eggnog latte!

I am also really excited to get my hands on the new Jane Iredale Triple Pearl Powder Finishing Powder! This is the perfect product for getting a glow, shimmer and dazzle! Perfect for the party season:)

The Triple Pearl Powder incorporates three pearl-derived ingredients that deliver natural skin care and anti-aging benefits. It can be applied right over your foundation to smooth and brighten skin, adding a luxurious finishing touch. Pretty packaging too!

You can check out all of our Jane Iredale makeup goodies to make you glow this season right here.


No comments:

Post a Comment