Sunday, November 18, 2012

MEET & GREET MONDAY


How long have you been with Casbah?
I have been working at Casbah since June 2012. I was on a three week work experience at Casbah through a school program that lead me to receiving an official job here.

What is your role at the Spa?
I am a spa attendant.

What does the Spa Attendant do?
I basically make sure the spa looks presentable when clients walk in, and to ensure they return in the future. I also help out the esthetician's and RMT’s when needed.

What is your favourite service at the spa?
My favourite service at the spa is the pedicures. I haven’t tried all of the treatments yet but I definitely want to try a facial. I only hear great things about them.  

What is your favourite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?
Well since I work every Sunday from 9:30am-7:00pm I can’t really do anything else for the remainder of the night, but if I didn’t work Sundays I would spend them relaxing and catching up on some reading and TV.  

Thanks so much Ashton!

Don't forget this week we have a Black Friday special for you! Come into Casbah Destination Spa or to our website and:

Purchase a $50 gift card and get a $10 gift card for free.
or
Purchase $100 gift card, and receive $20 for free.

You get the idea... the more you buy the more you get!

No comments:

Post a Comment