Sunday, November 04, 2012

MEET & GREET MONDAY


How long have you been with Casbah?
I've been with Casbah for 1 year. My second Christmas Season with Casbah is just around the corner! The atmosphere at the spa and seeing everyone in preparation for the holiday season and helping clients pick out Christmas gifts is always fun. 

What is your role at the Spa?
I work on the front desk booking appointments and ensuring a relaxing and stress free experience for each and every client from the moment they book their appointment to coming in, enjoying their time with us, and checking out. I also do our St.Tropez full body spray tans as well as Jane Iredale mineral makeup applications, lessons, and touch ups.

What's your favourite part of the job?
My favourite part of the job is being surrounded by awesome co workers and happy clients! I truly enjoy coming to work each day and being surrounded by great people. I consider each and every staff member here a friend of mine and look forward to connecting with all of our guests!

What is your favourite service at the spa?
My favourite service is our Signature Manicure with Shellac polish, parafin treatment, hot stone massage, cuticle care, and a durable polish that wont chip. All for only $45, it doesn't get much better than that!

What is your favourite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?
I like to take my dog out to the field or the beach and then wind down with a giant mug of tea and a movie :)

Thanks so much Joanna!

No comments:

Post a Comment