Monday, November 12, 2012

MEET & GREET MONDAY


How long have you been with Casbah?
I am proud to say I have been a part of the Casbah team for just over 10 years. It's been an honour and privilege to see our spa grow and succeed the way it has.

What is your role at the Spa?
I am a medical esthetician at the spa and enjoy all the variety of my day.

What is IPL?
IPL is short for intense pulsed light. It is a light based therapy used for hair removal, reduction in pigment as well as vascular issues and resurfacing of the skin.

Who are good candidates for it?
It is suitable for almost anyone.

Does it take a while to see results?
Our clients have seen fantastic results in anywhere between one and four treatments. The treatments are comfortable, and so worth the results!

What's your favourite part of the job?
As I've been with Casbah for as long as I have many of my clients are my friends, they are extended family to me. I love that my work can help them feel more beautiful. I am passionate about my role at Casbah, I strive to achieve the very best.

What is your favourite service at the spa?
I have to say my favourite service is facials. I love giving my client my complete focus. Not only do they leave with a glowing complexion but they feel completely and utterly relaxed. With today's fast paced society I love that I can help to just slow things down, help my client to  remember the importance of putting them self first. We can all benifit from that! 

I feel blessed to work with such a great team of girls! I truly believe that Casbah has the best to offer, that's why I am so proud to be a part if this amazing  company.

Thanks Amanda!

As a November special we are now offering a FREE IPL Eye or Lip Treatment when you purchase a Face, Neck or Decollete Fractional Treatment. It's the perfect time to see the IPL results for yourself and save $150!

No comments:

Post a Comment