Monday, January 14, 2013

Meet & Greet Monday

How long have you been with Casbah?
I've been fortunate enough to be with Casbah for over 4 years now. :)

What is your role at the Spa?
I'm a certified esthetician.

What's your favourite part of the job?
My favourite part of the job is that I get to make people feel good! Whether it be giving my clients advice on a new skin care product or freshly polished toes, seeing them leave with a smile on their faces is what makes this the job for me.

What is your favourite service at the spa?
My favourite service is Casbah's Signature Facial! Different from other spas, we have the unique ability to analyze your skin with our Visia technology, as well as use products from our 6 skin care lines to customize your facial to your specific needs!

Did you make any new years resolutions this year?
My New Year's resolution is to simply to appreciate the people around me - and to let them know it!

What is your favourite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?
On a Sunday afternoon you'll find me spending time with my family. Nothing makes me happier. :)

Thanks Sheila!

No comments:

Post a Comment