Sunday, January 20, 2013

Meet & Greet Monday


How long have you been with Casbah? 
Almost 2 years.

What is your role at the Spa? 
I am one of the receptionist's.

You get to see a lot of the products as they're coming in…any items you're excited about?
My favourite product right now is the Vanilla Latte Tinted Moisturizer from Eminence!

What's your favourite part of the job? 
Witnessing the transformation of guests from check in to check out. Guests arrive at the spa rushed and stressed, have their spa service and float out the door refreshed and happy. It's gratifying, even though I do not perform the service, I play a part organizing their blissful experience. 

What is your favourite service at the spa? 
The Signature Facial!

What is your favourite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? 
Going to a movie with my son.

Thanks so much Nora!

Come in for a visit and let Nora show you all of our new products!

No comments:

Post a Comment