Friday, January 18, 2013

Some of my skincare faves!

One of the best advantages of working at a spa is that you get to hear the inside track on everything... and from the experts too! This has definitely come in handy more than a few times. 

I came in to the spa world really not knowing a thing. And yes, I am one of those girls who would use soap and water to wash her face... GASP! But now the shame has gone and I've been introduced to an amazing, organic world;) To be exact, an Eminence Organics World. I think I was one of the few people who hadn't heard about it yet. But now that I know, I'm never going back! 

In case you were like me, I'll give you a quick run down. Eminence was started out of Hungary (famous for their skin care techniques), with headquarters right here in Vancouver and internationally renowned. Organic skincare at its finest. You literally could eat it up... but I wouldn't recommend that;) And everything smells heavenly (imagine moisturizers called rosehip whip and rich black perlette grape)! I have super sensitive skin and the change from the products was immediate. Another reason I love the spa... when you go in for the Signature Facial you really are in for a treat! They will custom the products to the needs of your skin. So before you load up on what you think you want, you can actually try it first! Plus Casbah carries the entire Eminence line, so good pickings!

I hope you'll stop by and let the Casbah gals work their magic on you too:) Remember... a new year, a new you!

No comments:

Post a Comment